A Journey to Elsewhere A Journey to Elsewhere

awesome

I really love all of the syncopation you used with the melody and such. I also liked the drum parts, and especially the tones you used. Inspires me to tweak my drum tones a bit more. XD

DJThunderGod responds:

thank! Im glad i was an inspiration haha xD

Intermezzo (Frizzing Remix) Intermezzo (Frizzing Remix)

Love it.

I always love hearing classical elements/ classical music in new music. It's just something that doesn't get done much anymore, and frankly that needs to change. Nicely done.

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate your response, and yes indeed that needs to change so let us change it! :D

Transfluent Transfluent

That entry tone...

mmm mm mmmm, man i'm digging that entry tone, it's so wet and flowing. Makes me think of water. Also, in general i'm hearing a lot of Deadmau5 influence. I like it.

ragingmullet responds:

Thanks! Its funny you say that about Deadmau5....I literally was listening to him all day and then wrote this song. His stuff is just so amazing. Thanks for the review!

{PixelDust} Snake {PixelDust} Snake

wow...

dude, i'm loving this. Sooooo many questions come to mind such as: what program do you use, what tone is that for your lead, and how did you get this awesome idea for a genre? It's awesome. Make more stuff like this.

Starcast {DJTG} Starcast {DJTG}

I was quietly grooving out to this.

I really liked this, your transitioning is great and this song has a great flow/vibe. It's a bit repetitive but i understand thats part of the genre, so please don't take that as criticism. The only thing that I might recommend is changing up some of the tones, it's just a personal taste thing, but I feel like one of the background synth sounds you have in there makes it a little disonant, which if that's what you're going for, by all means do it. Just a few tones in there i wasn't the fondest of. But over all, nice catchy, vibey trance song. Was really easy for me to just close my eyes and jam out with it.

Vicodin. Vicodin.

Nice Job

I love the delay on the guitars. This reminds me a lot of a heavier version of something God is an Astronaut would do. Your singer is good too. Also great recording quality. What software did you use?